Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

H to the ELL

Ya ampun... I don't know what happen to my face lately. Lots of acne waiting to burst like eruptions of volcanoes. from 1 it becomes 2, 2 becomes 3.. and so on.

Lots of theories came into my head:

1. Shaving gel
> i usually uses Gillete's shaving gel, but the day i wanted to buy that brand, it was not there. So i decided to buy Schick's shaving gel. Acne always occurs whenever i tried new products ( sensitive skin i guess).

2. Touch
> we all know that our hands have lots of bacteria on it... so touching your face with hands can lead to acne.

3. I don't want to talk about it..he3

Solution:
Thank God my face is under recovering as i found the cure for it. I'm using a clay soap which is good for skin. Now my acne is reducing and i hope it will all be gone before the school start next week or else i will be wearing mask..he3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...